USF goes down to Rutgers tonight, which again will result in another #2 team
This has to be one of the most bizzare college football seasons in it's history. Every week there have been key, huge upsets. Upsets that you could consider ranking at the top of the biggest upsets in college history, if not sports history. There is normally one or two big upsets in a year, but this season has been packed. One or two if not more every single week. This seems to be a season of the top 10 curse. The top 10 has been shuffled around so much and only half way through the season, it is unreal. I don't think I have ever seen it moved around like this. The original 1 and 2 are no there, then 1 and 2 that replaced them are no longer there either. Kentucky is in the top 10, Southern Florida is #2.
My question is, do any of you see signs of this continuing to through the rest of this year and what key upsets do you all see in the future?
The LPD is the best district in the state of Virginia.
USF goes down to Rutgers tonight, which again will result in another #2 team
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tweeder82</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USF goes down to Rutgers tonight, which again will result in another #2 team </div></div>
Very good call tweeder
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Can UK beat the Gators? What about Auburn over LSU? Gosh, I hate Florida.
UK - 24
UF - 42
Auburn - 12
LSU - 19
"Players win games. Teams win championships."
I am going to be the first to make this prediction and from the start of the season noone would hve agreed with me, but if Michigan keeps playin like they are, I am going with Michigan to upset Ohio State and win the Big 10. There will be the 3rd #1 team to go down. If Mike Hart is healthy, Michigan stands a very good chance of pullin the upset.
The LPD is the best district in the state of Virginia.
I can see that happening...but I don't see OSU coming out of Happy Valley without a loss either.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Who does OSU have this weekend?
"Players win games. Teams win championships."
MSU
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks